We are currently seeking a Service Technician for Day or Night Shift. This person will be engaged in the installation, repair, welding and fabrication of machinery and equipment in an industrial establishment by performing the following duties:
Service Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Reads engineering prints and schematic drawings to determine work procedures.
- Plans sequence of operation.
- Dismantles, assembles and installs equipment such as shafting, conveyors, and tram rails.
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Travel daily within a two hour location radius.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and understand drawings and prints.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- At least 5 years related experience.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Ability to fabricate weldments according to prints and specified tolerances.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Good decision making skills.
- Ability to perform welding & cutting techniques.
CHL Offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short Term Long Term and Life insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Holidays and Vacation Days
- Safety Program Incentives
- Employee Appreciation Events