Are you ready to join a winning team?
Looking for a stable company with a history of success? Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an awesome team makes all the difference? Where each day brings a new opportunity to develop your skills? Join a growing company that has continually evolved for over 60 years with an innovative vision and supportive culture. CHL Systems is a custom equipment supplier that provides project management, engineering, design, manufacturing and installation services for a variety of industries including food, pharma and heavy industry to name a few.
A fulfilling position as a Press Brake Operator is currently available within the Fabrication Team. In this position you will be responsible to use the Press Brake to bend and form raw material.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, engineering specifications, and shop orders to determine machine set up, production methods, sequence of operations and material requirements.
- Locate and mark bending or forming lines and reference points on workpiece.
- Position stops, dies and tooling as indicated by scale, rule or template.
- Plan, lay-out and set-up press brake machines
- Operate side loader & forklifts.
- Set-up and run the Trumpf CNC brake press.
- Inspect or measure work.
- Remove burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from workpiece.
- Measure workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Label parts per standards.
- Perform minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or workpieces.
- Ensures all safety policies are followed at all times
- All other duties as required
- 4-5 years of experience with CNC and manual brakes
- Ability to read and understand drawings and prints
- Ability to calculate blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling
- Ability to read tape measure & protractor
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Able to read and interpret written information
- Ability to operate forklifts & sidewinder
- Basic computer skills
- Math skills
- Legible handwriting
- Experience with overhead cranes, forklift and loading trucks
CHL Offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short Term Long Term and Life insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Holidays and Vacation Days
- Safety Program Incentives
- Employee Appreciation Events