CHL Systems has provided process automation equipment and services for production facilities in the snack foods, confectionery, food processing and packaging, meat handling and packaging, pharmaceutical, steel, energy, and general manufacturing industries for the past 61 years. Using extensive experience, developed from a multitude of industrial applications with unique production requirements, CHL Systems brings a practical and cost effective approach to integrating the most advanced technology and services to the world of production automation.
Founded in 1957 by Clayton H. Landis, as an equipment repair and installation firm in eastern Pennsylvania, CHL Systems experienced steady growth by building long term customer relationships based on providing consistent value.
Today, CHL Systems remains a family owned and operated corporation and is recognized by global business partners for its excellent team of experienced and highly skilled professionals. Our dedicated men and women work every day with clients, from small businesses to many fortune 500 companies, to produce the best solutions for an ever-changing and highly competitive environment. As a customer driven organization, and an ISO 9001:2015 registered company, our first priority continues to be providing top quality products and services for every application.
- ISO 9001:2015 Registered Quality System
- Located approximately 30 miles north of Philadelphia, PA
- Over 160,000 square feet of production and office facilities
- 140+ team members including licensed Professional Engineers, Certified SolidWorks Professionals, experienced project managers and highly skilled production and service personnel
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. for the past 61 years
CHL Systems is an active member of the Food Processing Suppliers Association.