Are you ready to break free of the mundane?
Looking for a place where you can think outside the box? Where you can be part of a company that knows developing an awesome team makes all the difference? Where each day brings a new challenge? Join a growing company that has continually evolved for over 60 years with an innovative vision and supportive culture. CHL Systems is a custom equipment supplier that provides project management, engineering, design, manufacturing and installation services for a variety of industries including food, pharma and heavy industry to name a few.
An exciting position is currently available in our Production Department for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor. The individual will be a working supervisor that leads the production team to produce components efficiently and accurately. Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the welding, machining and fabrication industries and has the ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Provide clear direction and operational support to welding, machining and fabrication departments
- Completes production plan by scheduling & assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress and revising schedules
- Resolves problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending action
- Uses excellent people skills, coaching skills, management skills, and communication skills to accomplish daily deliverables
- Assures product quality, performance standards, and safety by establishing /enforcing organization standards
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records/data, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Analyzes job scope and engineering prints to determine information such as material to be used, type of operations and sequence of operations required
- Ensures safe & clean work environment by educating & directing personnel on the use of all equipment & resources, maintaining compliance with established policies & procedures
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve efficiency while working cooperatively with other team members
- Assign tasks based on production requirements utilizing overtime as necessary
- 10 years minimum manufacturing experience in welding, machining and fabricating
- Supervisory experience required
- Ability to read and understand drawings and prints
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time effectively
CHL Offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short Term Long Term and Life insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Holidays and Vacation Days
- Safety Program Incentives
- Employee Appreciation Events