We are currently seeking a skilled Machinist to join our team. This individual will have experience machining parts of all sizes and quantities with exceptional quality.
- Set up and operate both conventional and CNC machining equipment to produce components efficiently and accurately.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve efficiency while working cooperatively with other team members.
- Responsible for the setup of equipment to produce components, which may include, tooling selection, measuring and loading tooling offsets, part fixturing, and program editing.
- Verify conformance of finished component to specifications.
- 2-4 years experience as a skilled machinist
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of machinery, tools, materials, methods and standard practices of the machining trade.
- Produces quality workmanship
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Able to perform assignments with moderate supervision
- Remain in a standing position for extended periods of time
CHL SYSTEMS offers a competitive salary and a full benefits package.