We are currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician to clean and maintain the building and grounds. The ideal candidate will be trustworthy, can work with minimal supervision, and will take initiative.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from supervisor.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including sweeping and mopping.
- Maintains cleanliness of public areas, storage areas, and parking lot.
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup
- Operates snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks.
- Operates lawn mowing equipment and other landscaping duties such as weeding and mulching
- Participates in leaf removal
- Maintains plumbing and electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts, switches and fuses.
- Maintains all fixtures and equipment according to preventative maintenance schedule
- Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of, and experience with carpentry, plumbing, mechanical repair, painting, cleaning and landscaping
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Ability to show flexibility in response to change and adapt to and accommodate new methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of safety management principles; federal and state OSHA regulations.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience, whether oral or written.
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule, to be at work and on time. Will require the ability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business need.
CHL Offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short Term Long Term and Life insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Holidays and Vacation Days
- Safety Program Incentives
- Employee Appreciation Events